Friday, January 28, 2011

"Snow-ah" Fun & Winter 2011

"Snow-ah" Fun!!!




And other indoor Winter fun...


Not the traditional use of an end table...




Or a play table...

LOVE my new train track...Choo Choo!




I like to drive my train, truck, bulldozer and Tonka truck. I have lots of vehicles to choose from and I drive them to the dinner table before each meal and to the bottom of the stairs before naptime and bedtime.


I'm not always the best driver...yikes!


Mommy and Daddy decided to put away my highchair and move me up to the biggie boy table in my booster seat! It's been an adjustment but I feel all grown up now!


Anything tastes good if you dip it in ketchup...


Checking my email...

Playing computer games with my little 'cuz!

*****************************************************

Some of my new favorite sentences include: "What are you doing, Mommy?" "Where did Daddy go?" "Daddy's workin'?" "Oh no, where did [insert here: Binkie, Elmo, Chewie] go?" "Oh, I see it, I get it!" In the bathtub I lay on my back and Daddy poors water on my belly. If he stops, I hand him my Noah mug and say, "Do Daddy, Do Daddy!" And when Mommy is the one giving me a bath I say, "Do DaddyMommy, Do DaddyMommy!" I am really good at spelling words I see around the house and on Word World and I'm learning my colors and how to count lots and lots.
Thanks for visting my blog, this is Noah, signing off!

3 comments:

Kurt and Carla said...

He's getting so big! What a fun age. It just keeps getting better and better :)

H. said...

"do daddymommy" haha that made me laugh :) he's so handsome and is looking like such a big boy these days!!!

Kristen said...

Noah is so cute and getting so big. I bet you can't believe how fast this time as flown. I love the pictures!