Saturday, January 3, 2009

1 Month Old, Holidays & Dr. Appts

So, it's been awhile...everyday seems to slip away as we follow our daily pattern of eating, playing, sleeping and messing diapers. I really thought that being home on maternity leave would mean the blog would stay updated, the dishes would always be clean and all of my holiday decor would actually make it out of its boxes this year...not the case. It's amazing that you can spend SO much time in your house and get none of those things accomplished! But its all for something much more rewarding and that's all that matters!

I'm down to having a little over three weeks left before I return to work and I am hoping to start getting Noah on somewhat of a routine by that time. Although he has gotten pretty good about letting me get 2-3 hours of sleep a couple of times throughout the night, which is more than I could say a few weeks ago!

His 1 month checkup at the doctor went well. Noah weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is now 20 inches long. Biggie boy!! He's got the cutest smile ever and Tony and I have discovered his favorite place to be in the whole wide world is laying on the changing table. Silly boy! Everyday is a new adventure as Noah is becoming more alert and beginning to discover the world around him!


My First Christmas!!!

Daddy put me in the laundry basket!

Check me out!!

Sleepy Boy

See...I'm happy on my changing table, plus, it
was happy bathy time!!


What a stud!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

So adorable!! I wish I could meet the little guy in person. You and Tony are often on my mind and in my prayers.

H. said...

He is so cute you guys!!! Good job of the gene combination :-) He is too precious!!

H. said...

...that is supposed to be "ON the gene combination" but I guess we should really be giving God the props not you two ;-) Looking forward to many more pictures and sweet times with your baby boy!