Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dedication Day

This is our pulpit minister, Rick Brown, peforming the infant dedication of Noah

Aw, yeah family!!!

Noah was dedicated at church this morning, which basically is the parents' way of dedicating themselves to raise their child in the ways of Christ, setting a Godly example for him to follow and ensuring he receives an upbringing pleasing to the Lord. This also allowed us the opportunity to share a special time in Noah's little life with those closest to us. We hosted both sides of our families as well as the elders and their families and the pastor and his wife from our church for a wonderful lunch and great time of fellowship in our home. It is just amazing to me how one little life can bring so many together in love and support of his future and all he has to offer to the world around him. We love you Noah!!!

*********************************************************

In recent Noah happenings, there isn't anything too major to report. He rolls all ways a baby can roll now, so it's always a surprise as to where and how you will find him every morning. He has also started eating some green veggies, much to his dismay. He's growing like crazy...I'm very interested to see what his length and weight are at the doctor in a week and a half when we go for his six month...that's right...his SIX month check up...seriously, where does the time go? Wasn't it just Thanksgiving yesterday?! Well, all I know is, no matter how fast he grows, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday...enjoy these pictures of our little man!!!



Look at how talented I am!


Sweet potatoes make me sleepy...Zzzz

So happy in my Exersaucer

Tell me that little face doesn't melt your heart!


Snuggling with my Chewy fast asleep in my carseat

I go down for my nap like this...


I wake up from my nap like this!

TOES!!!

Yes, despite my chubbiness, I CAN get my foot in my mouth!

This is the life!

3 comments:

H. said...

Noah's dedication was very nice(would not have worn mascara if I had known those song lyrics would be read) :-) The food was great, the meaning behind everything was wonderful...keep trusting and obeying, He's got 2 great parents...we look forward to watching him grow into a wonderful little boy and young man (before ya know it!) :-)

Lynne said...

What great pictures.. I can't believe that he is having his 6 month check already...Agreed where has the time gone. I love all the pictures...i can't pinpoint a fav this time! hugs to you all

Anonymous said...

forget toes and soothers you want something to suck I got a nice hard c--k for you