Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All is as it should be...

Not much to update on at the moment...all is well and Noah is growing like crazy!! I think I have said that a lot since I started this blog, but I mean it more and more everytime I say it. Experts say he is now about 8 or so inches long and a little over a pound in weight. His kicking is less of a random thumping now and more of actual limbs jabbing at me from inside. It's the greatest feeling!

I am going to register this Saturday morning with my mom and Tony's mom, so that will be lots of fun. Tony has officially banned me from the Babies R Us & Target websites because it's becoming my new obsession to be ready for baby registry day!! And despite the countless hours I have spent researching and shopping, and, of course, making a checklist, there are still many decisions left to be made. And the best part is, I actually had a dream two nights ago that Babies R Us just let me spend the night in the store because I still had so many decisions to make...pretty pathetic...

We also received our first big gift, only because there was free shipping, but my mom & Randy officially bought us our Travel System! It is so awesome, we love it! I just stared into the carrier once we had it all together and tried to imagine my little guy all snug in the car seat...the reality of a baby coming into our family gets more real with every passing day!!

2 comments:

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

Happy to hear that all is well with you three. Jack and little Baby say "Hi" to cousin Noah!

H. said...

Have fun registering! I can't believe only 113 days left!