Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby's first trip to the Ocean...

So, despite my previous blog, we did have an amazing time at the beach as well as the ALIVE Festival. Although we are happy to be back home and getting back into the swing of things. I think the baby really enjoyed its first trip (in utero) to the beach!! Here are some pictures of our vacation!!

Not everyone gets to wear a cute maternity swimsuit...


Baby & I spent lots of time under the umbrella
listening to the waves...although I couldn't help but think
that being in the womb probably does sound a lot like the ocean...



My 15 week belly picture...who could ask for a better background?!


Family Photo


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, you look so cute!!! I'm glad everything turned out okay with the little scare you had. You've been on my mind a lot lately and I love reading about all the Lord is doing with you and Tony. Thanks for the pictures!!

Lynne said...

EEK! What a scare, but I am so glad things are back to normal and the family of three is moving right along. What great pics!

H. said...

I love the picture of you and Tony...glad you had a great vacation.